Product and Marketing Manager
About the role
We are looking for a talented Product & Marketing Executive that is passionate, creative and driven. You will be expected to manage new product and packaging launches, implement the marketing strategy and tactical executions. Working from the Love Hemp head office (Croydon) you will work closely with various functions; including directors, sales team, and our external branding and digital agency – ultimately being the crucial conduit between all.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead new product development
- Assist in copy-writing product information management and product image creation for new products, ensuring products are listed in appropriate timeframes aligning with business priorities.
- Analysing existing product ranges to identify gaps and prevent saturation.
- Managing pricing at launch stage and throughout product lifecycles to maximise on range.
- Oversee and support implementation of an annual marketing strategy, with the inclusion of budget management, both online and offline for B2B and B2C.
- Reviewing press releases around new product launches etc. in relation to the Brand.
- Working alongside the external branding agency to prepare all marketing materials.
- Ownership and accountability for delivering projects on time and in line with product drops.
- Understanding the competitive environment in the CBD and supplement industry.
- Experience leading new product development and marketing is essential
- Experience in the cosmetics/topicals industry would be beneficial
- Relevant Marketing Degree/Qualification would be advantageous
- Strong relationship builder with wider teams
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Excellent co-ordination and communication skills
- Highly organised and motivated
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise work
- Be able to work independently and within a team
- Ability to anticipate challenges and put in place plans to overcome
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and confident team player.
Application deadline: 30/09/2020
Salary range based on starting rate and dependent on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Product Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)